Header Ads

A Little About African Rising Star Darlex




Rising star Darlex is an entertainment/presenter and has appeared in nolly wood movies such as the monk, catch me if can, enemies, masquerade and Jaja the great. Segun Arinze,  the major character the movie (Jaja the great) was nominated for best actor AMVCA 2015  has also co-anchored in the Nigeria achievers Award which took place at Oriental Hotel Powered by Mic Dunamis.

Darlex is passionate about arts humanitarian services. A graduate of Imo State University shared his story: "while on campus, people said I was an ambition seeker, but believe me, I have always had attention right from my mother's womb. It has always been me back then, even when I won best dressed student in my class there was so much attention.'

"Family is important, that's why I have chosen to separate family life from entertainment. The style has been described by great critics on the social media as crazy and outrageous."
 
It is good when people talk about you, either good or bad It shows you're an existing creature.

The raising star is from Otolo Nnewi in Anambra State. He is  the one we all keep our eyes all glued on.

Source Link

(Disclaimer: Story by Source)

No comments